- When you are at Mickey’s Magical Villa feel free to use the Villa supplied Dell Desk Top PC to surf the net on the high-speed internet connection to get more details about any of the links above, or if you bring your laptop the Villa is WIFI ready. Just come back to our site and to the above tab to have all these links readily available.
- There is an information/activities desk at the Windsor Hills Clubhouse that can supply you with area maps, directions and attraction brochures.
- The desk can also set you up with a shuttle to Disney that will pick you up and return you to the resort. Small charge applies for shuttle.
- Information on taxi and van service to and from all the major attractions as well as the airport is also available.
- If you have forgotten an item, you can check the Sundry shop located in the clubhouse to see if they carry your item.
- When renting a stroller at Disney, plan ahead and bring a brightly colored bandana or handkerchief that you can wrap around the handles so you can spot your stroller easily.
- Try reversing your day, have your small children nap and head out to the parks late, you might find many of the families with small children have cleared out the later it gets.
- The best hint of all Relax, Have Fun and Be Happy!